• This offer is valid for new bookings made in any booking subclass within Diamond First or Pearl Business Class.
• To qualify, new bookings must be made from 19 June 2014 to 15 September 2014.
• Offer is valid for travel & hotel accommodation from 19 June 2014 to 30 September 2014. .
• Hotel accommodation redemption period expires 30 September 2014 i.e. 30th September 2014 is the last date available for complimentary nights, no exceptions are permitted.
• The offer is available to guests from all origins on the Etihad global network for travel to all destinations, including Abu Dhabi or Dubai except for select origins (listed below) where offer is only available to transit guests whose final destination is beyond Abu Dhabi.
• The origin markets from where offer is only available to transit guests are: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Iran, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, The Maldives, The Seychelles, Egypt, Libya, Sudan, Kenya, Nigeria, Kazakhstan and offline countries which connect to these countries via codeshare/interline partners
• The ‘free accommodation’ must be used in conjunction with qualifying Etihad flights.
• Offer is only valid for adults traveling on return tickets.
• Hotel bookings must be made at least 72 hours prior to check-in.
• Complimentary nights are subject to daily hotel allocation and as a result, all accommodation is subject to availability.
• Obtaining relevant UAE visas are the responsibility of the guest.
• Offer is valid on Etihad operated flights as well as codeshare/interline flights provided that the journey connects with Etihad flights within the same continent as the point of origin i.e. guest originating from Hanoi must connect via an Etihad flight in the Far East. Same rule applies when journey ends in a destination beyond the Etihad network e.g. guest heading to Stockholm must fly into Europe from Abu Dhabi on an Etihad flight following which they connect via a partner. All sectors on the ticket, which are covered by the Etihad network, must be flown on Etihad operated flights. The stopover conditions of the applicable fares paid must be adhered to when booking the ‘Complimentary Nights’ offer.
• On some tickets a charge is applicable if you choose to stopover in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Please read the terms and conditions on your ticket carefully. In addition, you may be liable for an extra departure tax owed for your stop in the UAE.
• To be eligible for the Abu Dhabi / Dubai complimentary offer hotel nights and additional nights at the preferential rates, your hotel reservation must be made directly through the ‘Complimentary Nights’ team by completing the online form at etihad.com or by emailing email@example.com
• ‘Complimentary Nights’ is a voluntary promotion run by Etihad Airways and can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the airline.
• The offer is not valid
for guests originating their journey from the United Arab Emirates.
• The offer is not valid if flights are purchased as part of an inclusive tour
package or a companion fare and does not apply to one-way journeys where the
return flights are not traveled on Etihad.
• This offer is not valid for infants or children.
• Offer is not valid for seats purchased either partially or fully in Etihad Guest Miles or any other frequent flyer currency for flight rewards tickets, award upgrades, or a fare excluding taxes as part of a cash plus miles promotion.
• This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
• Visas are not provided within this promotion. Obtaining relevant UAE visas are
the responsibility of the Guest.
• Participating hotels in
Abu Dhabi are Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, Grand Millenium Al Wahda, Intercontinental Abu Dhabi, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and Yas Viceroy.
• Participating hotel in Dubai is Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
• Complimentary nights are subject to availability and daily allocations.
• Offer consists of up to three (3) consecutive nights free accommodation at a
single property for Diamond First Class guests and two (2) nights free
accommodation at a single property for Pearl Business Class guests. Additional
nights may be purchased consecutively to free nights offer and must be taken
and the stay fully completed within the same offer period. For any flights that
do not fall within the specified periods, any other available rate at the time
of booking will be offered.
• Partially completed travel will result in the commercial value of the
complementary night’s offer being deducted from any refund claimed on the
remaining unused airfare.
• All accommodation must be pre-booked prior to the journey commencing and
cannot be requested on departure or during the course of the journey. Hotel
reservations must be made a minimum of 72 hours (3 days) prior to departure for
the request to be processed. This is not a guarantee of confirmation. Any
reservations made directly with a hotel does not qualify for the offer and
cannot be amended by Etihad without exception.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion run by
Etihad on the participating hotels. Hotel accommodation is subject to
availability and Etihad reserves the right to offer an alternative hotel of a
similar standard. No liability will be accepted where flight bookings have been
made and/or tickets issued if no hotel availability exists.
• Travel companions must travel on all the same dates and flights with the
qualifying guests, for the companion to be eligible to share accommodation. If
the above criteria are met, the companion may travel in Coral Economy Class.
Occupancy up to a maximum
of two adults will be offered on bed and breakfast basis for the qualifying
number of nights. Free accommodation will be available on a bed and breakfast
basis (single or double occupancy) and will include all municipality fees and
service charges. It will not be possible to upgrade to a higher class of
• All extra charges incurred to be paid directly (meals, laundry, room service,
telephone etc.) to the hotel upon check-out, a credit card will be requested
upon check-in as security against other services which are offered at an additional
• In the event of cancellation, please contact the ‘Complimentary Nights’ team
on firstname.lastname@example.org within a minimum of 3 working
days to avoid cancellation charges. Cancellation charges apply where a full 3 days’
notice has not been received prior to arrival at the hotel.
• Additional nights can be
booked via the ‘Complimentary Nights’ team on email@example.com.
• Additional nights may be taken consecutively to free nights offer and must be
taken and stay fully completed within the same offer period. For any nights
that do not fall within the specified periods, the best rate available will be offered.